It's so exciting to know that this project is coming to the Las Vegas Community! Our office has been thrilled to work with Family Promise to design their Family Navigation Center. YOU can be a part of making Las Vegas even better by contributing to Family Promise's capital campaign.
Today is the #NVBigGive. What can you do to make a difference?
The mission of Family Promise of Las Vegas is helping homeless families transition to permanent housing and independence. This 8,745 SF Family Navigation Center is an extension of these values by providing spaces of learning, healing, and comfort.
Did you know that...
According to the 2018 Southern Nevada Homeless Census and Survey Comprehensive Report*:
- Statewide in Nevada there are 7,281 individuals who are homeless on any given night.
- In 2018 in Southern Nevada 15,000 children experienced homelessness and unstable living conditions.
- Lack of affordable housing is one of the primary risk factors for homelessness.
- Las Vegas ranks #1 in greatest shortage of affordable housing among metro areas in the nation.
- For a single parent family to afford a two bedroom apartment in Las Vegas they need to earn at least $18.50 per hour for rent alone.