Monday, September 7, 2009

Getting Cash Back for Greening Your Home

There are several ways to make energy efficient improvements to your home, while improving your bank balance.  A few quick links follow:

Federal tax credits
NV Energy cash rebates
NV Energy RenewableGenerations
Southern Nevada Water Authority (SNWA) rebates
Energy Efficient Mortgages (EEM)

EEMs are offered by federally insured mortgage programs (Federal Housing Authority and Veterans Administration) and the conventional secondary mortgage market (Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac).

More local information is available through Nevada Energy Star Partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment